Precision Fabricating & Cleaning is an innovative, highly-qualified company offering a wide range of industrial cleaning, field cleaning, and maintenance services.
Have Field Cleaning Needs?
We're Here To Help!
We're seasoned experts who are ready to work.
Precision Fabricating & Cleaning has been in business for over 55 years and contracted by organizations such as NASA, United Launch Alliance, General Electric, and Mitsubishi.
When particulate or residue contamination is a concern, PFC conducts high purity cleaning operations to the highest industry standards and in compliance with the strictest customer requirements. Precision ISO 9001 / AS9100 registered facilities include ISO 14644 compliant clean rooms, environmentally controlled work areas, passivation services, cryogenic / ultrasonic / pneumatic / hydrostatic testing resources, controlled solvents, validated sampling processes, and compliant shipping & packaging capabilities.
High Purity Industrial Cleaning & Field Cleaning
Industrial Services Includes...
- ISO 14644 Compliant
- Class 7 Cleanroom & Class 5 Workstations
- Pneumatic & Hydrostatic Testing to 60,000psi
- Cryogenic & Cold Shock Testing
- Ultrasonic Cleaning
- Flow & Immersion Sampling
- Barrier & Hermetic Packaging
- Aclar film
- Nylon, Anti-Static Nylon film
- Polyethylene, Anti-Static Polyethylene film
Cleaning & Passivating
- Full Validation Capability
- Temperate Controlled Process Solutions
- High Flow Rate Pumps (>200gpm)
- Compressed Gas Trailers for GN2 Purge and Dew Point Operations
- In Place Hydrostatic and Pneumatic Testing to 30,000psi
- Laboratory Including Mobile Clean Room, Sampling Station and Packaging
- Calibrated and Certified Analytical Equipment
- Passivation IAW ASTM A967, ASTM A380, SAE-QQ-P-035, AMS 2700
- Pneumatic testing with GHe or GN2 to 30,000 psi
- Component refurbishment
- National Board VR Certified, refurbishment and testing of code stamped relief valves
- Mass Spectrometer Leak Detection
- Bubble Point Testing of filters IAW SAE ARP901
- Gauge (dead-end and Bordon tube) Cleaning
- Chemical Cleaning of Stainless Steel, Aluminum, Carbon Steel, Invar, Inconel, Hastelloy
- High Pressure Spray (Jet-Mole) Cleaning
- Solvent Cleaning - impingement, flush/flow, agitate (typically IPA, HFE 7100
- Non-Volatile Residue (NVR)
- Total Filterable Solids (TFS)
- Residual Solvent Detection (Solvent Removal)
- Dewpoint (Dryness verification)
- CGA 4.1
- IEST-STD-CC-1246 revisions D & E
- ASTM G93
- SAE 1176
- SAE ARP 1176
Let's discuss your needs!
Component cleaning and testing are normally performed at our facilities, but, when the need arises for in-place services, PFC can mobilize and travel from our Space Coast location for additional cost.
No job is too complex.
Precision Fabricating & Cleaning projects range from oversized complex structures to small tight-tolerance work requiring unique materials and specifications. No matter the size, your industrial project will be completed with excellence.
Copyright © 2019 Precision Group | All Rights Reserved